FREE Sileo (noise anxiety treatment) quantities are limited.
Anxiety from loud noise may cause you dog to do any one or a combination of the following:
- Trembling or shaking
- Following you closely/seeming clingy
- Panting or drooling
- Pacing or appearing restless
- Whining or barking
- Appearing Hypervigilant (continuously looking around like danger is near)
- Attempting to escape or chewing on furniture, walls, or crate
Noise aversion can present a significant problem for many dogs and these conditions often get worse without appropriate treatment.
Treatment is most effective when employed at the first sign of a problem.
Pets may not be prescribed Sileo if they have heart problems or other specific hidden chronic conditions.
Offer expires July 4th
Call today for your appointment
(435) 381-2539 or (435) 637-VETS